Our partnership-based approach including resident, relative and specialist carer input ensures best possible resident care in quality environments where the human spirit is encouraged to flourish. We currently operate 7 services all located across the North East of England providing tailored services for the people living with us. Papillon Specialist Care is committed to the highest quality of care working with an enthusiastic and highly trained group of staff at each service.
Environment is very important to ensuring that people living with us are comfortable with their surroundings and this is why we continue to invest in the properties we own and that people with specialist care needs live in.
We are really proud to be able to support the people who live with us along with their wider network of family, friends and supporting healthcare contacts. Please enjoy discovering more about us through this website and via our Contact Us form.
To be the leading, most respected and most responsive provider of care and support and be the employer of choice by exceeding the expectations of residents, families and staff. To create an exceptional home and work environment that encourages, supports and maximizes potential for all our stakeholders whilst promoting care, compassion, safety and motivation.
To support and enrich the lives of people, to offer meaningful, unique individual care that promotes, enhances and values the quality and dignity of life.
Aims and Objectives
- To recognise the resident is central to all we do.
- To provide a safe, comfortable and friendly place to live that delivers the best possible care at all times, that is fully responsive to resident need.
- To enable a quality of life which supports residents to retain their independence, identity and a sense of value.
- To respect and facilitate privacy and dignity, being courteous, friendly and polite.
- To encourage, recognise and promote individual choice at all times.
- To involve and listen to residents, relatives, friends and our team of staff, offering emotional support to enhance health and well-being.
- To deliver a service that is trustworthy, transparent and professional.
- To offer lifestyle support that is meaningful to each individual.
- To continually improve and develop a skilled staff team that can meet all expectation.
- To promote an ethos of values which respect the diverse and cultural differences of our staff team.
- To work with professional colleagues and strive to achieve positive outcomes for the people we support
- People are at the heart of everything we do.
- Everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
- People’s rights, choices, privacy, confidentiality and independence are recognised and upheld.
- People are safe from any type of abuse, environment, physical, emotional, financial.
- Diversity and individuality of all people is valued and embraced.
- Best individual interests will always be central to delivery of care and support.
- Peoples past lives will be recognised as influential on the present.
- We recognise and support peoples’ personal goals and aspirations.
- We embrace and welcome new ideas and innovation.